Student Rights & Grievances - Disability Rights

Disability Rights

Students with a documented disability are entitled to reasonable accommodations for that disability. To request accommodations, students should contact the Student Disability Center (530-752-3184). If students have questions, orif they believe they have been discriminated against on the basis of disability or that they have not received appropriate accommodations for a disability, they may seek informal assistance from the Student Disability Center. Students may seek assistance regarding alleged discrimination on the basis of disability under P & PM Section 280-05 from Student Judicial Affairs (530) 752-1128.