Student Rights & Grievances - Grievance Procedures

Grievance Procedures for Students

Students having questions or concerns about suspected discrimination or harassment based on prohibited bias may seek informal assistance or file a formal grievance under P&PM Section 400-15 .

Other Complaints

For information and referrals regarding other complaints such as general grade grievances, arbitrary treatment or other concerns not falling into the above categories, please contact OSSJA. OSSJA can assist students in finding the appropriate contact office and procedure, if any.